DID YOU KNOW, that approximately 90% of people are chronically goal achievement deficient? (Only 8 percent actually achieve their goals.)
Goal achievement is referred to as the “Sure Way Path to Happiness” because setting and working towards goals contributes to happiness in various ways…
When LIMITING BELIEFS are causing you being goal achievement deficient, everything in life “begins to crumble”… greatly compromising your happiness.
If you’ve experienced any of the following symptoms then there’s a strong chance that LIMITING BELIEFS are dangerously holding you back…
- Putting your goals off until ‘someday?’
- Waiting to take action until you ‘feel’ ready?
- Not anticipating the tough times?
- Viewing mistakes as failure?
- Not making your goal a priority?
- Underestimating how hard it will be?
- Giving up before you see results?
- Sabotaging yourself just before the finish line?
- Setting your sights too high?
TAKE THE QUIZ to find out:
The more things you noticed above, the more likely you need to address your personal situation. To determine how much roughly are your LIMITING BELIEFS responsible for you being goal achievement deficient, click START below to begin this quick, 60 seconds quiz…